7301 Little River Turnpike,
Commercial Real Estate for Sale - Property is for Sale, Not Business
1. Accessory uses as permitted by Article 10.
2. Automobile-oriented uses, limited by the provisions of Sect. 805.
3. Business service and supply service establishments.
4. Churches, chapels, temples, synagogues and other such places of worship.
5. Contractor's offices and shops.
6. Drive-in banks, limited by the provisions of Sec. 805.
7. Eating establishments.
8. Fast food restaurants, limited by the provisions of Sec. 805.
9. Financial institutions.
10. Funeral homes.
11. Health clubs.
12. Hotels, motels.
14. Personal service establishments.
15. Plant nurseries.
16. Private schools of general education, private schools of special education.
17. Public uses.
18. Quick-service food stores, limited by the provisions of Sec. 805.
19. Repair service establishments.
20. Retail sales establishments.
2. Minimum Yard Requirements:
3. Maximum floor area ratio: 0.50
15% of the gross area shall be landscaped open space.
Comments: The subject property appears to conform to C-* zoning requirements.
The subject site is located on the southwest
corner of the intersection of Little River Turnpike and
The site is zoned C-8. No study of the subsurface soil condition was undertaken, but barring any unforeseen problems of this nature, it is your broker's opinion that any type of construction, consistent with zoning, could be superimposed on the subject site. The site is not located in a flood hazard area as indicated by the Federal Emergency management Agency.
Utilities available are gas, electricity, water, sewer, and telephone. Costs for these services are competitive with those of surrounding jurisdictions. No adverse conditions are noted.
Listings | Commercial
Listings | Residential
Rentals | Commercial
Rentals | Residential
Land | Commercial
© 2003 JRL, Inc.